Sunday, October 21, 2012

beautiful ballerina.

.....
The dance season is in full swing at Seminole Dance Company! After two years in the Mommy & Me class, LilliAnn has moved up to the 3 year-old class. I was a little worried at first because she is the youngest one in the class, and I didn't think she was ready to go into dance class without me. Boy, was I wrong! What a difference a couple of months can make! LilliAnn walks right into dance all by herself, puts her bag in her cubby, and starts playing with the other girls. She absolutely LOVES it! She's paying attention and is actually remembering her dance moves. But, of course, her favorite part of dance class is still the suckers that they get when class is over! She's my little candy girl!
I definitely think that Lil is going to be my little dancer. She's so dramatic and walks around the house doing her "beautiful dance." She'll wave her arms like a ballerina and twirl around singing songs that she makes up..."This is my beautiful dance. Dance your heart out. I wuv my beautiful dance. It is so beautiful." She is definitely her mother's child!
.....
.....
Now that LilliAnn's in the older dance class, she gets to do tap in addition to ballet. She walks around the house practicing her "shuffle - hop!" She even gets to perform "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" in the Christmas Parade at the Wellness Center in Seminole. I'm so excited and cannot wait to see if she actually will do the dance moves. During dance class they do a little dance to the song, "Three Little Fishies." There is a slow part where they have to "shake it up." It is the absolute cutest thing EVER to watch! LilliAnn has been practicing "shaking it up." She puts one hand on her hip and one hand on her head, then she tries to shake her hips and her little booty. It is seriously adorable! Tonight she was even showing us how she stretches in dance class! 
.....
.....
My baby is getting so big, but I'm so excited to watch her grow into the gorgeous and talented little girl 
that she is meant to be!
.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment