Monday, January 18, 2021

Letter to My Birthday Boy: 11 Years Old


.....
My precious Reid,
I’m over a year late doing your 11 year old letter, but I had to post a few pictures and let you know how amazing you were at 11 years old. You are becoming so handsome and so mature, and I am loving watching you grow into the best young man. 
.....

.....
You’re doing so great at school, and you’re really excelling at sports. You love baseball, basketball, and football, and you’re really starting to get your own little sense of style! 
.....

.....
Reid loves:
-sports
-fishing
-anything competitive 
-being outside
-going to the lake
-wake boarding 
-pickles
-lemonade 
-sushi 
-sneakers 
.....

.....
I’m so proud of you and I’m so thankful that I get to me your mom. God has big plans for you and I’m excited to see how you’re going to use the gifts he has blessed you with. 
Here is the verse I picked for your 11th year.

But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace.
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:15‬
.....

.....
I love you more than you’ll ever know,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment