Saturday, June 26, 2010

a day for daddy...

.....
.....
all smiles for her daddy
...
...
After LilliAnn's baby dedication, we went back out to the lake for some fun.  All of my mom's family came out for lunch and a day of lakin' it! Jeb was our official captain!
...
...
Travis & Mica - Travis has got the hair!
...
Lil really enjoyed herself!
...
No worries!
...
Isn't she just adorable?
...
 The boys enjoyed some bonding time practicing Reid's swimming.
...
...
He's getting to be such a great swimmer!
...
I love this pic! Looks like summer to me!
...
...
Every time Reid gets out of the lake he immediately runs up and lays in the sand. Yesterday he laid in it belly down and grabbed handfuls and rubbed it all in his hair saying, "I'm washing my hair!" Wet little boys + sand = a big mess for mommy! 
...
Grayson wanted to take a picture with Reid and Jeb, too - since he's "Reid's brother."
...
...
Happy Father's Day! 
...
My Father's Day card to Jeb:
Sometimes I think we must be like a thousand other couples - doing the mom thing, doing the dad thing...
But then I take a closer look and I realize that you're not like a thousand other men...
You're a wonderful husband and an amazing dad who's totally there for his kids.
You put your family first and you love with all your heart.
That makes you pretty extraordinary...
and me pretty lucky.

Jeb- I really appreciate you taking such good care of all of us and taking your role as a father so seriously. I truly believe God put you on this Earth to be a father and I thank Him everyday that YOU are the father of my children! Thank you for being an amazing husband, but more importantly, thank you for being an amazing daddy! Always - Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment