Tuesday, November 19, 2013

In case you didn't know...

1. I don't like salad (or most green vegetables). Terrible, I know.

2. I vacuum my house almost every day, and straighten my couch cushions every time I walk by.

3. One of my favorite things is eating Popsicles in a hot bath.

4. I wouldn't spend the night with anyone until I was well into my teenage years. 

5. I made straight A's all through nursing and nurse practitioner school.

6. I always dreamed of having two boys and one girl. When I would play the game Life as a child, I would always put two blue pegs and one pink peg in the back of my car for my children.

7. I had a lemon addiction in college. I would slice 3-4 lemons a night, salt them, and eat them while studying and watching Dawson's Creek DVDs. 

7. Jeb asked me to be his girlfriend (for the second time...the first time was in 7th grade) while slow dancing at our junior prom. We've been together ever since. 

8. I can't stand broken crayons, Bengay (or any cooling/menthol gel), or a dirty refrigerator.

9. I pee my pants when someone tickles me or tries to hold me down. 

10. I hate elevators and will not ride in one alone. 

11. As a child, I had a pet raccoon named Hakuna Matata.

12. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, and I love having the peace in my heart that I am loved unconditionally, forgiven, and will have a home in heaven one day. I wish I could be more like my brother and have the gift of easily sharing the Gospel. I pray daily to be bolder in my faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment