Monday, February 2, 2015

7 months.

…..
7 months…and such a doll baby! He's got that cheesy grin down pat and he's got his mama's heart. Sometimes I look at him and cannot even take the cuteness! I seriously cannot imagine my life without this baby boy. He's definitely a mama's boy…my little snuggle buddy…my sidekick…my baby. I probably have already written about this, but I love how well he communicates. Rush and I bonded from the second he was born, and I feel like I've always known exactly what he wanted. From day one, I knew what each cry meant, how he liked to be held, when he wanted to nurse, when he needed cuddled…it's like I could his facial expressions and just know what he was thinking. And when he looks up from nursing and smiles that cheesy grin…my. heart. melts. 
…..
His facial expression are so much like his daddy's!
…..  
…..
…..
…..
 7 Month Highlights:
-sleeps with mommy and daddy
-doesn't sleep through the night
-likes to use mommy as a pacifier
-pulls up and cruising a bit
-ALWAYS smiling
-eating organic baby foods
-loves sweet potatoes, carrots, and peas
-loves watching big brother and sister
-likes singing
-bath time is a favorite
…..
….. 
starting to become more curious and interested in examining things (now pulls off his monthly sticker and examines it - tries to figure it out)
…..
 LOVES peek-a-boo!
…..
 If this is the reaction you got from someone every time you talked to them, how could you not help but be completely and totally smitten?!
(This was his reaction to Reid saying, "Hey bubba!" in a funny voice)
…..
 little Jeb! The expressions are endless!
…..
 Why is it going by so fast?! I keep having babies, but they just keep growing up...
…..
And this just about sums up 7 months old for us...
…..
Pull up, let go, balance for one second, fall on booty…repeat.
…..
…..
 yep…he's a heartbreaker.
…..
checking out the crib that he's never slept in
 …..
We eat breakfast every morning right after Jeb leaves to take the kids to school. At first I would put him in the high chair while I was warming up the food, but that didn't work so well… #nopatiencewhenhungry
…..
…..
 He's like his daddy. Don't talk to him until he's eaten! 
…..
 but still can be easily distracted...
…..
 And just a few more meal time pics…this time sissy was by his side!
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
 that nose crinkle!
…..
precious little baby fingers
…..
 Who says boys aren't as fun to dress as girls? Look at this adorable hat and matching leggings!
…..
and those gray camo moccs!
…..
She's the best big sister, but she wears him out! She totes him around like a sack of 'taters! :)
…..
He's crawling super fast and won't sit still anymore…uh oh, the fun is just beginning!
…..
Precious 7 month-old baby of mine, please stay little…mommy sure is enjoying her BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment