Monday, August 31, 2015

so much love.

Holding my sweet baby Rush and thinking about just how much I love being a mommy to my three little angels. As a child, I never played much with baby dolls, and I wasn't that little girl that was the "mothering" type...I always knew I wanted children but never expected to to feel like this about being a mom...like it's what I was put on this earth to do.  
I'm overwhelmed by emotions just watching them sleep. I feel so underserving of such amazing little blessings, yet so thankful that God chose me to be their mother. 
After the big kids fell asleep tonight, Rush and I played and laughed and cuddled...he gave me more kisses than I could count and he held me face and said, "luv lou." Tears rolled down my face because sometimes I love them so much it hurts.
The saying is oh so true. You never understand how much your mother loves you until you become a mother yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment