Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Hippity Hoppity Easter {2011}

.....
Easter was so much fun this year! On Saturday night before Easter we all met over at my Aunt Glenda's house to color Easter eggs with my cousins and their kids. We stripped the kids down to their underwear/diapers and let them make a mess! Some of my best memories as a child are coloring eggs with all of my cousins at my grandma's house and I hope my children will be able to cherish some fun Easter memories as well. 
.....
Getting everything set up for some fun!
.....
Sissy was showing off her egg! She was so proud of it and it wasn't even colored yet!
.....
oooooo...an egg!
.....
And this is what she did with them...smashed all of her eggs and played in the mess! She thought this was super fun.
.....
It's more fun to stick your finger in an egg then to color an egg!
.....
Daddy helping Reid get his dye all ready
.....
This little boy was serious about his eggs!
.....
Sissy was over the eggs and into eating crayons!!
.....
.....
Kissing the lucky egg?!?
.....
I love this picture...Audri's pink fingers while making a pink egg!
.....
Waiting on an Easter egg to change colors is really hard!
.....
.....
This is how our eggs were looking...pretty good I think!
.....
He was holding up his favorite egg.
.....
.....
Like I said...he was serious about his Easter eggs!
.....
They were all so proud!
.....
We stayed the night out at the lake, so when we got back to the lake house I put the kids in their Easter pajamas and tried to take a few pictures...this is how that turned out.
.....
Sissy LOVES Reid's work bench at the lake! She's always in the playroom just "working" away! Who knows? Maybe she's going to be a construction worker when she grows up!
.....
Safety first ;)
.....
I told the kids to get ready for bed so the Eater bunny would come and see them in the morning...sissy went and grabbed her bunny rabbit.
.....
Thinkin' it all over...
.....
Cuddles
.....
or he has her in a choke hold...
.....
Love these babies!
.....
.....
.....
The Easter Bunny came!
.....
LilliAnn's basket
.....
Reid's basket
.....
She liked bubba's basket best.
.....
Sneaking some candy...I love this look...Like she knows she's not supposed to be eating candy!
.....
My little bald beauty!
.....
Nana's Karen's Easter Bunny came to see them too!
.....
Nothin' better than a Reese's!
.....
Easter snuggles for dada
.....
.....
Sissy got a new sippy cup in her basket and she couldn't wait to try it out!
.....
Look at these bed heads!!!
.....
And of course, Reid's favorite thing were the bubbles.
.....
Sissy liked her cookie jar toy!
.....
The boys - all dressed up Easter morning.
.....
And the girls...
.....
With my sweetie!
.....
Best brother EVER!
.....
.....
Easter - 2010
Look at that belly!
.....
Easter - 2011
Same place...different picture. What a big difference one year can make!!!
.....
Easter - 2010
Last Easter...just two days before LilliAnn was born! 
.....
Easter - 2011
Minus the belly and the ridiculous sunglasses ;)
.....
My adorable, little family of four!
.....
After church, we all came back to the lake house for a HUGE Easter meal with both sides of the family. 
.....
LilliAnn with her Great-grandpa Glenn
.....
How cute is this Easter dress? I got it at a store in Vegas...it's adorable!
.....
All of my grandparents' great-grandkids had matching outfits so we wanted to get a picture...this is how that went!
.....
Jett and Reid were all smiles at first, then nobody was happy!
.....
Sweet cousins - LilliAnn and Josslynn
.....
It was cold and rainy outside, so we decided to have our egg hunt indoors. LilliAnn was only into eating the candy, but Reid was SERIOUS this year about hunting them.
.....
He was determined to find every egg!
.....
I think daddy was trying to steal some of the loot ;)
.....
Checking for money eggs!
.....
Letting it all hang out, lol!
.....
Sissy had the cutest Easter outfit that said, "Every bunny needs a little bling"
.....
This is my Easter bunny!
.....
Although the weather wasn't quite what we were hoping for, we still had a wonderful day filled with lots of laughs and some good food! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. I think LilliAnn and my Princess are at the CUTEST age!! Looks like they had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete