Saturday, December 29, 2012

North Pole Breakfast. 2012

















.....
On December 1, our Elf on the Shelf, Chippy, showed up one evening for a little "North Pole Breakfast." I cooked the biscuits, gravy, pancakes, bacon, and eggs, and Chippy brought a few surprises for Reid and LilliAnn. I wanted to use the Elf on the Shelf this year to try and teach my kids about God's grace, although I know they are still a little young to understand this concept. This is what their letter from Chippy said:
 .....
.....
Merry-Okee Elf microphones! 
.....
This year's ornaments - Batman for Reid and Cinderella for LilliAnn!
.....
.....
 Chippy even brought the kids new hot chocolate mugs!
.....
.....
The kids were so surprised when they walked into the kitchen and saw this! Reid said, "Chippy is back! I knew he would be here!"
 .....
LilliAnn was mostly into her Cinderella ornament.
.....
 And the new Elf on the Shelf ornament...
.....
 It had been a while since I had made biscuits and gravy. When Reid sat down he said, "I LOVE this stuff!" Haha!
.....
.....
her cheesy smile...
.....
.....
.....
 .....
.....
..... 
.....
SOOOO happy to see Chippy! 
.....
 .....
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment