Monday, December 1, 2014

pumpkin patch. 2014

Last month, during fall break, we took the kids to the new pumpkin patch in town, Sunshine Shelly's. Jeb was away on a guy's hunting trip for the first time in over five years, and the pumpkin patch was on my list of fall break activities for the kiddos! 
…..
This was one of Reid's favorite things - the tricycle track! 
…..
…..
…..
And baby Rush was taking it all in! 
…..
My precious baby girl - it was over fall break that I started noticing how big she is getting. Having a new baby really puts into perspective just how big your "littles" really are! She's starting to look like a little girl instead of a toddler. While this makes me sad, I'm enjoying the new stages and loving the way her personality is blossoming! 
…..

…..


…..
He's my doll baby!
…..
Reid couldn't wait to go into the corn maze! Even though it was daylight, LilliAnn was scared and kept saying, "What do we do if we get lost! That would be terrible!"
…..
Thankfully, we made it out of the maze safe and sound! 
…..
7 months old - such a precious age!
…..
So thankful that my mom is such a big part of my children's lives!
…..
And…their FAVORITE activity at the pumpkin patch…the huge corn box. They played in it forever and we had to make them get out. They loved dumping it on each other's heads and burying themselves in the corn. It was like a big sand box, only not as messy!
…..
…..
Rush couldn't quite figure it out...
…..
and then he tried to eat it...
…..
my little corn princess
…..
…..
…..
…..
She kept giving me all sorts of poses!
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
crazy corn cutie!
…..
…..
After playing in the corn box, we headed out to the patch to pick out the perfect little pumpkins! It didn't take sis long to find the one she wanted!
…..
It took big brother a little longer…he was dead set on finding THE PERFECT pumpkin! That's a bit of his mama coming out in him...
…..
…..
Where's Reid?!


…..
Finally…the perfect pumpkin for our porch!
…..
He kept examining it just to be sure...
….
…..
…..
These are my three perfect pumpkins!
…..
…..
the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
…..
It was super tough not having daddy around to help with the kids over fall break, but it was good for him to get a break and it was good for me to get some one on one time with my babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment