Thursday, March 22, 2018

Letter to My Birthday Baby Boy: 3 Years Old

Rushy Poo Poo, 

I should have finished this birthday letter a year ago, but a busy schedule and getting settled in to our new house made for a crazy 2017! I want to think back and remember all of the things about you being THREE. You stopped nursing just a couple of days before your birthday, and honestly, weaning you was one of the most difficult things that I've ever had to do. I loved cuddling up with you and watching you nurse yourself to sleep every night. I love how you would give me goodnight kisses and tuck your little head into my neck. You are my sweet little joy and I wish that time would stand still!
.....
.....
.....
.....
You absolutely love watching Blaze and the Monster Machines, and you are obsessed with all things monster truck!! We had a Blaze birthday party for you and you could not have been more excited. You love "mote" control anything, and "really cool, fast cars." You have the cutest little, ornery grin (just like your daddy), and everyone loves you! You have a magnetic personality, and you are my little social butterfly! 
.....
.....
You are definitely all boy, and you love to get dirty. You like hanging out at the ballfields while your bubba plays ball, and you love anything that includes dirt, mud, or being outside! You love dressing up in costumes (just like your brother did), and you've always loved cool shoes and comfy clothes. I love your long, blonde curls and I just can't bring myself to get you a big boy haircut yet! You are my heart and soul, and you will always be my baby! Rushton Jeb, you are the cherry on top and you have completed our family!
.....
.....

"Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you."
Psalm 93:4

Love you BIG,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment