Thursday, March 22, 2018

Letter to My Birthday Girl: 7 Years Old

LilliAnn McKenzie,

I am SUPER late posting this birthday letter, but I couldn't move on to your next birthday without writing you a little something while you were still 7. You adore all things girly, especially make-up and beauty products, so you were extremely excited for your "spa" birthday party this year! You've really come into your own this year, and your confidence and independence make me so proud! You recently started competition dance and you are absolutely LOVING it! I love watching you on the big stage. Miss Darana calls you a "gamer" because you always turn it on when it counts! You have quite the little group of friends, and I love that you are kind and an "includer."
.....
.....
.....
You are an exceptional student! You do great in school...in fact, you were the first one in your first grade class to make Masters' Club! You love a challenge, and are definitely a "go-getter." That's the McKenzie girl in you! I love watching you grow and come into your own personality. Although it's bittersweet seeing you get big, my heart swells with every new accomplishment and feat!
.....
.....
.....
I hope you always love twirly dresses, pink lipstick, and sparkly gold shoes! Sweet girl, you rock my world! 

.....
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
1 Peter 3:3-4

My love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment