Saturday, October 31, 2009

A little look at our home...

It's always fun to look back at your house after several years to see what all has changed, and it's especially fun to look back at pictures of your old house if you move because it brings back all the special memories that were made in that house. Since it was all nice and clean (thanks to my Aunt Johnna), I decided to take a few pictures of our house so we would have them to look back on one day.
..........
Our Master Bedroom



..........
The Master Bathroom

..........
Small Hallway
.........
Breakfast Area
..........
Living Room
..........
The Nursery
..........
This dresser was made by the mayor of Ruston, Louisiana for me when I was born. We had it painted and decided to use it in Reid's nursery.

..........
My Office
..........
Jeb's "Man Room" - It's not decorated yet because he is still deciding how HE wants it decorated!
..........
I'll add pictures of the kitchen, playroom, and dining room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment