Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears...Oh My!

Last Tuesday was a beautiful spring day so my cousin Mica and I decided to take the boys to the zoo. My mom and Aunt Johnna went, as well as my 5 year-old cousin Grayson and Mica's boyfriend's son, Cason. Cason is a few months older than Reid and they have so much fun playing together.
.....
I didn't get very good pictures because Reid was just too busy to stop and say "cheese" for momma.

.....
One of Reid's favorite things to do was to pet the animals in the new Children's Zoo. He kept saying, "momma ride it!" and he even would try to get on their backs!
.....
.....
"I pet the horse momma!" (Actually it was a donkey!)
.....
We had to go down the slide over and over again. They have so many fun things to do at the zoo, like the carousel, slides and playgrounds, inflatables...Reid would rather do these things that look at the animals!

.....
Such a big boy...he watched everything that Grayson did and thought he had to do it too!
.....
Reid got in trouble right after this picture from one of the zoo keepers because he was trying to hit the birds! I think he was just trying to give it a spanking because that same bird had just bitten his momma!
.....
Cason and Reid
.....
These two are a mess!
.....
Mica and three little boys
.....
Looking at the monkeys
.....
Grayson was walking on the curb so Reid had to walk on the curb too...and he fell off right after this picture!
.....
.....
Bears...uh oh!
.....
On the train with Aunt Johnna
.....
Getting sleepy...

.....
And, he's out!
.....
.....
Wonderful day at the zoo with some of my most favorite people! Next time we go we'll have a little girl to add to all these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment