Friday, February 4, 2011

Reid Rocks!

.....
The kid LOVES baths...just like his mama! And he LOVES popsicles...just like his mama! So, what's better than eating a popsicle while you take a bath? He's done this since he was a year old. We're growing out his hair right now and he looked so cute in the bath the other day, I couldn't help but snap a few pics!
..... 
 
.....
.....
.....
 Crazy Hair!
.....
.....
Last night he brought a bag of iced animal cookies to bed with him. I told him he couldn't have anymore because he had already eaten half the bag! He looked at me with a look on his face that I imagine I'll see many more times during his teenage years and said, "uh! (with a scowl), but mom, they're my TAVORITE! (favorite)." He's getting so big! He'll be 3 in less than 3 months and told us last night that he wanted a turtle baseball birthday. Then a "big baseball bat birthday!" Then told us he wanted a pirate birthday. "Ahoy matey!" he said. Then it was a farm birthday with "moo cows" and "pigs." Hmmmm...don't quite know how I'm going to pull this off. Maybe he'll decide to just go with the baseball party. We asked him how old he was going to be and he said, "ummmm...27," in a very matter-of-fact kind of way. 
.....
I love this little boy. He cracks me up and keeps me entertained every single day! Last night while I was in the kitchen I looked over and noticed that he had gotten my stethoscope off the table and was looking very closely at the wall. I walked over to him and he pointed to the wall, eyes wide open, "wook mama! wook!" he says, pointing to a scratch on the wall. "What is it, Reid?" He looks up at me. "It has a boo boo. Can I check it?" I smiled really big and said, "Yes, you can check it." He put the stethoscope in his ears and the end of it up to the wall and all I could think was that I would've never thought of a wall having a boo boo. 
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment