Thursday, June 9, 2011

savor the baby...

...
...
...
LilliAnn is getting so big...too big. These past few days she has started acting so much older, so I've been really trying to savor the baby. Yes, we're still breastfeeding. I'm trying to hold onto that little bit of tiny baby. She's started really "talking" this week and has started playing more with Reid. They love to chase each other around the house and she even likes to get the remote controller and play Wii with him! She no longer walks...she runs. She's started walking up to me, pointing at her diaper and saying, "wet." And tonight she's even started taking off her wet diapers. She likes to sit in the chair at the kid table in our living room to eat and she walks to the refrigerator and says, "juice" when she's thirsty. She walks around "talking" on my phone and says "uh-oh" and brings it to me when I get a call or a text. When I tell her we need to change her diaper she'll go either  into the living room or bedroom, get a diaper, and bring it back to me to change her and when I try to put lotion on her she tells me "no." She'll walk up to Reid and say, "tick, tick" making the cutest tickle motions with her little hands and just this week she's started doing all of the motions to her recital dance. She climbs on everything, walks down small steps without holding on, and has started climbing down off of our bed. She'll bring me her shoes to put on and says, "shoe," and earlier this week she told me "lub you," after I said, "love you" to her. When I ask her a question, she'll say, "nuh-uh," and she tells me to "go" when I'm at a stoplight. She's even sleeping in her crib for most of the night! Where. did. my. baby. go? For now, I'm going to SAVOR THE BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment