Monday, August 1, 2011

Reid - 3 Year Pictures

..... 
A couple of months ago I took Reid to have his 3 year old photo shoot. I was a little nervous about the shoot because Reid is at the age where he just isn't into taking pictures...I mean, what 3 year old boy is? He will never look at the camera and when you do finally get him to look at the camera he says "cheese" with the craziest smile you've ever seen - nose scrunched, eyes closed, and nostrils flared! Thankfully, Angel Porch is AMAZING with kids and she worked her magic...she was making Reid laugh and smile the entire session!
Angel did a great job capturing Reid's personality at "age 3." He absolutely LOVES baseball right now...hence the baseball birthday party...so I decided to bring his ball gear for a few shots. They turned out super cute!
.....
Playing with a stick...he's all boy!
.....
This is one of my favorites! #5 was his Wee Ball number this year.
..... 
"Don't you show us a smile...don't you do it!"
.....
- Showing his smile a year ago...AGE 2 -
.....
Reid has a ton of "hand me down" underwear from my little cousin, Grayson. He always wants to wear those (because they're Grayson's, of course!) instead of his own underwear. I had bought Reid a new pair of jean shorts that I hadn't tried on him yet. They were way too big for him and his "Hulk" underwear were showing! I was soooo embarrassed, but Angel thought it was super cute and ALL BOY! She just had to get a shot of them. I must admit...I love it!
.....
How handsome is this 3 year old?
.....
Reid at AGE 2 - June 2010
 
.....
I love this look. He reminds me of his daddy in this picture.
..... 
..... 
..... 
This is another favorite! The lighting was fantastic! 
..... 
.....
How much do you love mommy? MELT. MY. HEART.
.....
One year ago...Reid age 2!
.....
Another ball? Why not? 
.....
.....
"K.D.? Yeah, he's not bad." :) Reid LOVES the OKC Thunder!
.....
This is probably my favorite picture in the batch. Sweet smile, sweet look, sweet shirt...sweet boy!
.....
Ornery!
.....
How about those Chucks?
.....
3 Years Old...Do they have to grow up???

No comments:

Post a Comment