Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pretty Little Kitty: SDC Fall Party 2011

Last month LilliAnn's Mommy & Me dance class had a fall party the week before Halloween. I was so excited to dress LilliAnn up in her Halloween clothes and take party favors to dance. I wanted to bring the perfect treat for her first party and I think my popcorn balls were just that! My mom helped me make popcorn balls and I put them in little treat bags, tied them with orange ribbon, raffia, and a picture of LilliAnn holding a pumpkin that said, "Hope your Halloween is a BALL! Love, LilliAnn" They were absolutely adorable and DELICIOUS, of course!
.....
Miss Darana painted their little faces like kitty cats! LilliAnn wasn't so sure about all of it at first...
.....
but she sat very still until Darana was finished.
.....
.....
Prettiest little kitty I know!
.....
Lil and Maggie checking out their faces in the mirror
.....
Snack time!
.....
Sis was really into the candy!
.....
.....
And the icing off of the cookies...
.....
Bubba even got a ghost tootsie pop!
.....
Seminole Dance Company * Mommy & Me 2011
.....
.....
Miss Darana was my dance teacher too!
.....
My favorite shot...I love this baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment