Thursday, June 27, 2013

daddy. Father's Day 2013.

We went to the lake for Father's Day and had such a nice weekend full of fun, fishing, and family. This is my favorite picture from Father's Day...a boat full of keepers...all of the men in my life! In this picture is my paternal grandfather, my father, my brother, my husband, and my son. These guys are seriously all great catches and such blessings to our family. It is an honor to say that I am related to all of these kind, caring, generous, funny, hard-working, and Godly men. 
.....
.....
My daddy is smart, hard-working, focused, loving, entertaining, original, silly, handsome, hilarious, and a little bit crazy... he's a thinker, a problem-solver, a perfectionist, a Godly man, and the most generous person I know. My daddy is THE MAN! I feel so blessed that Kelbo is in my life. Having him for a daddy and Jeb Rollins for a husband is seriously the best things a girl ask for! 
.....
The only thing better than having him for a husband, is my children having him for a father. 
.....
.....
.....
Father's Day 2013 - Wewoka Lake
.....
.....
Happy Fathers Day Jeb Rollins & Kelly Cook. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment