Monday, June 24, 2013

lil's words.

"Mommy, your legs are SOOOOO skinny! And you are a good, good mommy."

She knows the way to my heart.

.....

Today, I have been ruining everything for her. When she is bored or tired she tries to put her hand down my shirt. LilliAnn is still a little obsessed with my boobs...even though "your boobs are so tiny, mommy." I guess that's what happens when you wean a 26 month old and your breasts have become pacifiers, lovies, softies, and comfort objects. I swatted her today for continually trying to stick her hand down my shirt after I had told her to stop. She starts crying dramatically, throws up her hands and says, "You are ruining my life!"

Great. And she is only three.

Later today, she got in trouble again and told me, "Mommy, you just ruined my day."
Well LilliAnn, I'm sure this won't be the first day of yours that I ruin. But I sure do love you, my little diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment