Friday, July 18, 2014

busyness.

Isn't it amazing how God gives us exactly what we need when we are seeking Him? 
I've had a really long, chaotic, and exhausting day. I got in the bath to relax and have my quiet time, and decided to read today's devotion from Jesus Calling. All day I have been struggling with "busyness," and this evening Jeb and I were debating about our schedule, routine, etc. How awesome is it that as soon as I got home and focused on The Lord, THIS is the passage He provided for me?!
I know that the more time I spend with Him, the more "in place" everything else will become.
The most peaceful, joyful, truly happy moment of my day today was at Vacation Bible School. I sat in the back and watched Reid stand on stage and worship our mighty Savior, and then sang "Forever Reign" to Rushton.
Thank you Jesus, for adjusting my focus. 

…..

No comments:

Post a Comment