Friday, January 9, 2015

Grandparents Day at Grove Pre-K.

A couple of weeks ago, Grove Pre-K had a "Grandparents Day Christmas Program." We were snow skiing last year when Reid was supposed to have this program, so I was really excited for LilliAnn to get to be in her Christmas performance this year. Grove's annual "Breakfast with Santa" fundraiser was the following day, so the gym was already getting decorated for Christmas. 
…..
…..
Miss Bella! I loved how they all wore reindeer headbands! I went up to the school a few days before this to help the pre-k make reindeer handprint/footprint shirts. I helped with this last year when Reid was in pre-k, and I was excited to do it again with LilliAnn! 
…..
My sweet little reindeer. She was so nervous!
…..
…..
…..
She didn't sing too loud or do the moves too big, but I loved seeing her little shy face that morning.
…..
They sung several Christmas songs, but "The Twelve Days of Christmas" was my favorite! 
…..
…..
I love her so much!
…..
…..
Nana and Papa were her biggest fans!
…..
…..
The best grandparents in the world! 
…..
…..
She is definitely her Nana's girl!
…..
Rushy enjoyed the show too!
…..
…..
She was so glad her daddy was there! And I was so glad that I caught this candid moment on camera!
…..
…..
lots of kisses for her daddy!
…..
I can't believe she is already half-way through pre-k! She's done SO well, and I can't believe that I worried so much about starting her. As much as I would love to hold her back and let her do pre-k again so that she's the oldest in her class like Reid, I know that she's thriving and she's made good friends. My baby is growing up…and she'll do great in Kindergarten next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment