Friday, January 9, 2015

SDC Christmas Performance. 2014

The first week of December was the annual Seminole Dance Company Christmas performance at the Reynolds Wellness Center in Seminole. It's always something that I look forward to just as much, if not more, than the recital each year. After doing "Rudolph" two years in a row, this year LilliAnn was is in the Pre-K class and performed to "Jingle Bell Rock." My parents and grandparents, as well as Missy, came to watch and then we headed to the Christmas parade after the performance. 
…..
…..
Cousins Jett and Josslynn even came to see sissy dance!
…..
…..
…..
She loves her Gam-Ma Missy!
…..
sweet  dancing' girls…LilliAnn and Aspyn

…..
…..
Hugs from Papa Kelbo
…..
She seemed so much more confident this year…still nervous…but confident.
…..
…..
Ready to shake it!
…..
…..
She's definitely got the "hip pop" down! 
…..
…..
This year there were a LOT more facials! 
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
Taking their bow!
…..
…..
It was so crazy thinking that it wasn't that many years ago that I did some of these exact same Christmas dances. I couldn't help but mark the moves in my head during the "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and "All I Want for Christmas is You" performances. I love that my daughter gets to take dance at the same studio and from the same sweet teacher that I did. Watching her dance makes me heart happy and I pray that her love for it will continue to grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment