Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dance. 2015

I just realized that I completely forgot to publish these pictures. LilliAnn and Jeb went to their second Daddy/Daughter dance at the YMCA a couple of months ago. LilliAnn picked out her dress months before the dance, and decided that she wanted it to be red again, like last year, because she wanted to always have red dresses for this dance. Lol! I agreed completely because I think she looks gorgeous in red! She wanted to wear a tiara and "princess jewelry" again, and loved getting her hair and nails done for the big day! 
…..
…..
…..
After she put her dress and shoes on, she went to look in the mirror and started saying, "Oh my goodness! I look AMAZING! I am a TRUE princess! Yes. I. Am. I am a TRUE TRUE princess!" It was seriously the cutest thing ever! 
…..
Lady in Red
…..
She was so into taking pictures for this! She was full of poses and ideas! 
…..
Daddy got her beautiful flowers to wear on her wrist!
…..
When I look at this, I flash-forward about ten years and I see her first Prom date!
…..
…..
…..
We just HAD to have high heels…and she's worn them almost every day since!
…..
…..
…..
These pictures turned out so cute! 
…..
She kept saying, "Daddy, you're my true prince!" She was so excited!
…..
…..
…..
Oh, be still my heart. 
…..
She wanted to take Papa's car on their "date." They went to eat at her favorite restaurant, Paul's Place, and then it was off to the YMCA dance.
…..
…..
…..
These are precious memories that I hope she never forgets. And I hope she always knows how crazy her daddy is about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment