Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reid's First Vacation: A Blast at the Beach

Last week we spent a week in Destin, Florida with my mom and dad, my brother Kassidy and his two friends Ethan and Jordan, my Aunt Johnna and Uncle Mike and their family, and our life-long friends Billy and Suzanne and their family, and Regina and her son Matt. We had never been to Destin before and it was wonderful! We stayed in 3 condos right in the middle of Destin and spent most days relaxing on the beach.
I LOVE pictures, so one evening before dinner I made everyone wear white and khaki and take pictures on the beach. I'm sure everyone is so glad I made them do this because the pictures turned out amazing! ..........
..........
....................
My handsome little boy
..........
Reid absolutely LOVES balls of all types and sizes so of course, the beach ball was one of his favorite things! ..........
Beach Mom

..........
Reid didn't like posing for pictures at the beach. There was way too much other fun stuff to do!
..........
I really wanted a big floppy hat instead of this one, but my mom and Aunt Johnna said that the big floppy one was way too big for my little face.
..........
He had so much fun sitting in the beach chairs like a "big boy."
..........
Playing in the water with Uncle Kass...Kass had to wrap up his left hand so it wouldn't get wet because he just had surgery on his fractured pinky finger.
..........
.......... ..........
Lookin' good on the Ed Hardy towel
..........
..........
Reid had such a goood time building sand castles with Blair...luckily, he didn't try and eat any of the sand on the beach.
..........
My cousin Jon-Michael fouond his long lost twin in Destin.
..........
Cool Dudes!!!
..........
Reid had NO fear of the ocean. He would run full speed ahead into the waves and we would have to run in after him. He's quite the little fish. ..........
Reid and his Papa
..........
Reid and his Nana .........
..........
Gorgeous Baby
I edited this...don't we look like the movie Twilight?
..........
Reid's second favorite thing, a hat!
..........
..........
Little Beach Boy
..........
My mom and dad...Love them so much!
Hot Momma :) ..........
Sexy guys
..........

..........
The boys caught a jellyfish

And Jeb got stung!
..........
Riding the boogie board with daddy
..........
Grayson

..........
Peek-a-boo

.........
Icecream break
..........
.........
Gettin' some sun
..........
Aren't my boys cute?
..........

..........
Me, Jeb, & Aunt Johnna
..........

..........
I love this face. His daddy can make this face too!
..........
Play time with my baby
..........
We would throw "nacks" to the birds and Reid would try and catch them. The birds would fly right up to Reid and get their snack.
..........
..........

..........
At the Harbor

We have such a BLAST at the BEACH and we will definitely be planning a trip next year to the beautiful Emerald Coast. The clean beaches, white sand, and numerous fun activities makes Destin a perfect vacation spot. Stay tuned for the next post to see some pictures of our adventures around Destin!

No comments:

Post a Comment