Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Splish, Splash!



.....
Our family just LOVES taking a bath! Reid's always loved to get in the bath tub and now it's one of LilliAnn's favorite things to do too! They probably got their love for baths from their mama because it's not unusual for me to take three baths a day. I get in the bath every morning when I wake up and every night before bed. There's something very relaxing about a warm bath and a good book. I love to snack while I'm in the tub, and especially like eating popsicles in the bath tub...Schwan's frozen strawberry bars or fruit pops are my favorite! One of Reid's very first words was "pop" and he used to go get in the freezer and get a popsicle every time he wanted to take a bath! It's also always been hard to get him to eat, so when he was younger we would put him in the tub and feed him because that's the only place we could get him to really eat! 
.....
A few weeks ago the kids were playing in the bath and they were so adorable that I couldn't help but take a few pictures to capture the moment. This is a picture of their precious little footsies! 
.....
.....
Our most recent "thing" is to "draw R.D." in the bath tub (I've explained before that Reid calls drawing or coloring drawing R.D. I guess because when we write his name we say "R.E.I.D.").
.....
He's probably drawing a choo choo trai, railroad tracks, a baseball, or an animal.
.....
.....
sweet sissy baby
.....
drinking from the washcloth 
.....
.....
.....
She loves to turn the water on & off. When Reid was this age he loved to do this too. The hot water handle would get hot and I would say "No no Reid. Hot." At about 9 months old he started touching the handle and saying "ot!"
.....
gorgeous eyes
.....
.....
.....
.....
splish,  slash!
.....
.....
Reid kept slashing and she wanted OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment