Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy New Year! {2012}

.....
We welcomed 2012 with a relaxing, laid-back evening at the lake with a few of our very best friends. My parents went to the Thunder game and we didn't want to get a babysitter for all night long, so we decided dinner and hanging out at our lake house was a perfect idea! We cooked jalapeno poppers, steak, and parmesan baked potatoes, and celebrated the New Year with Kari, Kylie, Chase, Stacey, & baby Layla. It definitely wasn't the craziest New Year's Eve that we've ever had, but still had a good time hanging out and cheering on the OKC Thunder!  
.....
.....
.....
"Old Man Chase" isn't used to late nights...he crashed at 11 before the ball even dropped!
.....
My very best friend - We've spent almost every New Year's Eve together since the 4th grade!
.....
.....
Even though we didn't go out, I still bought a super cute sequin dress to bring in the new year!
.....
.....
.....
My New Year's Kiss!
.....
.....
.....
.....
Cheers to 2012!
.....
.....
.....
I'm looking forward to what 2012 is going to bring us! My goal this year is to slow things down and soak up all of the "little joys" in life. Enjoying my children and savoring their "baby days" is my focus... I'm ready for a deep breath and a change of pace! Cheers to a New Year, new beginnings, new schedules, new goals, and a new focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment