Thursday, March 28, 2013

almost EaStEr.

 .....
A couple of weeks ago we went to Norman to for an Easter mini session with the amazing, Angel Porch of Art & Soul Photography. The kids were in fantastic moods and they couldn't wait to play in the giant "egg pit!" Reid kept opening them and asking why there weren't any candy or surprises inside the eggs. 
.....
LilliAnn was extra silly that day. She was acting like she was sleeping in the eggs and then she would jump up and yell, "Surprise" or "Here I am!"
.....
Reid is wanting to grow out his hair, so it is in an awkward length right now. I don't really know how to fix it. I keep trying to get him to cut it, because I think it looks much better shorter, but he is insisting that he wants long hair. It's also getting so dark! I'm starting to think that LilliAnn's is going to darken up too. I came across a picture the other day of Reid when he was LilliAnn's age. His hair was so blonde! I'm hoping that it lightens up a little this summer...I want my little blonde boy back! 
.....
I was loving all the plastic eggs! I think this made for such adorable pictures! 
.....
This little guy rocks my world!
.....
.....
Just chillin' in some eggs!
.....
.....
.....
My little model...she sure does know how to pose!
.....
.....
Look at all of those eggs! What a EGG-cellent photo shoot!! 
.....
We're heading to the lake on Sunday after church for our Easter celebrations! The kids cannot WAIT to dye eggs! Stay tuned for an Easter post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment