Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas jammies.

It's no secret… I LOVE Christmas jammies! And this set has to be one of my favorites so far! They just scream - "classic, timeless, traditional Christmas pajamas." The kids were supposed to wear them for their Santa mini session, but they didn't come in soon enough. Luckily, the kids let me get a few shots of them in front of the tree!  
…..
…..

…..

…..
 Christmas jammies - 2012
…..
 The kids loved the Santa suits! 
…..
 …..
…..
Christmas jammies - 2011
…..
…..
…..
 Christmas jammies - 2010
…..
…..
…..
Apparently, I didn't do very well on pictures of Christmas jammies 2009! I was pregnant with LilliAnn and must have forgotten to take pics! 
…..
 Christmas jammies - 2008: The very first year of Christmas jammies! 

…..
…..

No comments:

Post a Comment