Thursday, January 2, 2014

Santa. 2013

The kids were really into Santa this year. Reid was cheesin' so big in the picture! It makes me smile every time that I look at it. LilliAnn wanted her baby to be in the picture too! I love how she's wearing the same dress as she wore in her very first picture with Santa…only in a bigger size! We always go to the same "real" Santa at Penn Square mall, and I love that I have Santa pictures through the years - they are one of my favorite things (like Christmas jammies)! 
…..
LilliAnn had just woken up when we first got to the mall, and these were the first shots that we got. When she saw them on the computer screen, she was upset because she wasn't smiling so she wanted to take another picture with Santa! I think it's because I set out all of the previous Santa pictures on our dining room table at Christmas time. She is crying in the other pictures and she always asked, "Why is Reid smiling and I'm being whiney?" I think she really wanted to be smiling this year too! So…we got back in the Santa line (luckily it was really short and Santa was super nice) and took more pictures. The next one turned out perfect! 
…..
Reid's First Christmas - 2008
.
…..
LilliAnn's First Christmas - 2010 (At two years old, Reid was NOT feeling Santa this year and there was no way of getting him into the picture!) 
…..
Christmas 2009
…..
Christmas 2011 & Christmas 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment