Tuesday, April 15, 2014

little Easter bunny.

Rush did a little modeling this week in his Easter bunny sleeper!
.....
Rushton Jeb is three weeks old and as precious as can be! He is such a laid back baby. He is just the best baby all day long, and is a great sleeper too! This is such a blessing because my other two children are very high maintenance!
Rush does, however, seem to have a little bit of reflux/colic late at night. He gets upset every night around 9:30 and is difficult to soothe. He hiccups, chokes a little, and acts like his tummy hurts, and then after a couple of hours, he's completely fine again and sleeps great the entire rest of the night. I thought it was just reflux, but now I'm thinking that he has a touch of colic since this occurs at the same time every night. It's strange because he doesn't have any problem with reflux during the day. We've been going to the chiropractor for adjustments twice a week for the past two weeks and he seems a little better!
.....



.....
Rush has a darker, more olive tone skin than the other two kids, and it looks like his eyes just might be blue! I know that babies' eyes can change colors for many months, but in the sunlight they are blue. The other two never showed any signs of blue eyes.
.....

.....
"Maybe if I play dead she won't put that ridiculous rabbit hat on me!"


.....
This is what he thinks about the bunny hat...

.....
"I might as well show them that I can look good even in a rabbit hat!"



.....
chunky baby cheeks!

.....

.....
Gangsta style!

.....
"I might as well embrace it...hippity, hoppity, Easter's on its' way!"


No comments:

Post a Comment