Tuesday, March 17, 2015

one.

As I look back on the past year, I realize how much a enjoyed his "baby-ness." I watched with amazement as he found his hands for the first time. I stared intently the first time his feet touched the soft, green grass. And my heart almost burst (and broke a little) when he took his first steps in front of the Christmas tree. Every night for the past year, this baby has snuggled up against my side and nursed himself to sleep. We have read Brown Bear,  Brown Bear and recited Wynken, Blynken, and Nod too many times to count. And in those times of chaos (believe me, there were many), I prayed for The Lord to put my mind at rest so I could enjoy the things I would miss one day. And so I have savored every. single. moment. of my third baby. 
He is my joy, and I am absolutely head over heels for this little boy...because there is just something about your "baby."
Happy Birthday Rushton Jeb! #luckyONE #courtneymoreheadphotography 

No comments:

Post a Comment