Sunday, March 15, 2015

Valentine's Day. 2015

…..
We kicked off Valentine's Day "season" with this adorable mini session from Rachel Cleere Photography. It was quick, easy, and the kids did great!
…..
My biggest boy. His looks are changing and he looks so much older!
…..
Miss Priss. Our precious girl…and as girlie as can be!
…..
…..
She has my heart!
…..
Everything I ever wanted!
…..
…..
…..
Our littlest love! Already walking and trying to get too big, too fast!
…..
…..
These boys. I hope they will always be able to make each other laugh like this.
…..
…..
…..
…..
LilliAnn's Valentine's party at dance, and the day I started getting sick with the flu. We were all feeling crummy and exhausted, so it wasn't our best party week. 
…..
…..
sweet little dancers
…..
…..
Bubs was LOVING the dance party! He was walking around getting snacks from all of the girls and flirting his little heart out!
…..
One of my favorite pics of him!
…..
…..
…..
We love Ms. Darana!
…..
Since I was sick with the flu, I wasn't able to go to the kids' Valentine's Day parties at school. I was especially stressed about this because I am homeroom mom for both of their classes and was in charge of the parties. Thankfully, some amazing moms stepped in to help out. And my mom and our babysitter Jess filled in for me in the kids' classrooms. 
…..
…..
…..
…..
…..
the BEST nana ever!
…..
LilliAnn with her FABULOUS teacher, Mrs. Whitefield
…..
…..
It was a hard week being a sick mom with three busy kiddos. I felt pretty bad the entire week, but there were two nights when my temp was 103 and I was absolutely miserable. I was so thankful for ibuprofen and my amazing husband for getting me through the yucky type-A flu. Flu season seemed to be worse than usual this year. At one point there were only 6 of 21 kids in Reid's class due to illness, particularly strep and flu. I have no idea where I got the flu because none of the kids were sick, but at this point I was extremely thankful it was me and not them because those body aches were no joke! We've had our snow, cold weather, and sickness…the ruckus is ready for spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment