Wednesday, July 15, 2015

kindergarten graduation. {Reid}

…..
And this is when I got emotional…my first-born, baby boy graduating Kindergarten. They say "time flies," but you really don't stop to think about how quickly things are happening until you reach a milestone like this and you realize, "Wow. We're already here?" But oh, is he ready for first grade! He went through Kindergarten with flying colors, and I could not be more proud of the little boy that he is growing into. Academically - he has blown me away, socially - he has blossomed, and athletically  - he excelled. He is confident, a leader, kind to others, and a great role model for his peers. I am certain that the transition to first grade will be a breeze. 
…..
I didn't realize how "real" the graduation was going to be! When the music started playing I got teary-eyed, and watching him walk across the stage was much more emotional that I thought it was going to be.
…..
…..
…..
Kindergarten diploma from the superintendent, Mrs. Payne
…..
…..
It was so cute when they moved their tassels over! 
…..
This was Reid's teacher, Mrs. Lyle. She was a first year teacher that had just graduated from OBU, and she was fantastic! She had so much fun with the kids, and they were always doing the neatest projects and units.
…..
…..
Proud Nana!
…..
And proud parents! 
…..
…..
How handsome is this graduate?
…..
Hugs from little sister
…..
One of my very favorite pictures…I sure do love this kid!
…..
Reid and Hank
…..
Reid and Will
…..
Reid and Aspyn
…..
Grove (Kindergarten) Graduate!
…..
Mini photo shoot! I'm so glad he let me take these precious pics!
…..
…..
…..
Bring it on FIRST GRADE…we're ready for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment