Thursday, April 7, 2022

Letter to My Birthday Girl: 11 Year Old

.....
LilliAnn, my precious honey girl, how are you 11?! You're about to start middle school and just tried out for middle school cheerleader. You're loving competition dance and tumbling classes. You've been an absolute joy since the day you were born! You're my kind-hearted, self-motivated, determined, responsible, caring, gift-giving, servant-hearted, goal-setting, list making, challenge loving, straight-A making, running, cheering, tumbling, dancing girl... and I love you so much! You're what dreams are made of!
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
I feel like I do not deserve to be the mother of your precious soul, but I am so incredible thankful that God entrusted you to me because I get to see Jesus through the way you love and serve others daily. 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

.....
.....
.....
.....
You truly are my heart and my soul, and I love you oh so very much.
Always, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment