Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Up to the Hype

This is a new posting I'm going to be making periodically on my blog. I must give the credit for this idea to my mother, who originally thought of this great idea. In these postings I'm going to be giving information and my opinion regarding things that "live up to the hype." This will include all and anything, from cell phones and sippy cups and clothing and toys... to vitamins and places and events and recipes and food (well, probably not so much of the latter since I rarely cook!). I'm going to try and discuss why it is that this particular "thing" lives up to the hype, as well as mentioning the negatives about it, if any, and special considerations. I hope this will be helpful to other mothers, future mothers, women, grandmothers, and all people in general. Keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and that some people reading this blog may have had their own personal experiences with some of the things that I mention and may have formed different opinions. These are only my thoughts so do with them as you like. Also, I am not being paid by any person, company, or organization to promote their particular "item" or "thing." I'm doing this on my own account in order to help others, as something like this would have helped me out (especially in my role as a new mother).

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I can't wait to read this series of posts!

    ReplyDelete