Sunday, December 27, 2009

3rd Annual Ornament Exchange


The week before Christmas we had our 3rd Annual Girls Night Out Ornament Exchange. Some of us girls got together at my house for a little fun and relaxation with no men and no responsibilities! We ordered fajitas from Abuelitas and then gathered around the living room to do our dirty Santa ornament exchange.
..........
Holding up the ornaments that each of us got in the exchange
..........
I had to get a pic with my love before he left to hang out with the guys!
..........
Me, Logan, & Mica
..........
Almost 6 months pregnant
..........
Breane, Kari, & Lacee
..........
Two of my very best friends, Kari & Logan - I love these girls! Logan won this amazing leopard print broom because her ornament she brought was voted as the cutest!
..........
and here is the winning ornament...Logan's glittery hoot owl!
.........
Twins!
..........
Lacee is so artistic! Little Miss Art Teacher hand-painted the leopard print ornament she brought and even added 2009 of some of our ornaments.
..........
..........
Mica was rockin' the red tights! (she said she found them in the little girl section at Wal-Mart!)
..........
One of my family's famous cheese apples that I just had to serve!
..........
My other half - Kari B. & I
..........
What beauties!
.........
Cousins and Sister-In-Laws - We see each other a lot during the holidays :)
..........
..........
..........
Stacey, chowing down on some Abuelita's
..........
The prettiest teacher I know!
...........
I think Many Jo's mad at me for taking her picture!
..........
..........
Kari whispering a secret about Santa to the baby girl. She did the same thing when I was pregnant with Reid.
..........
After the ornament exchange we all decided to go to Seminole to Elk's Lodge to listen to one of our friend from high school's band play. Before we left, Logan had a little fun with my camera!
..........
Logan & Chase
..........
..........
..........
Prom Picture 2009 :)
..........
Whenever a bunch of us from high school get together we always take a Class of 2002 picture
..........
When I arrived, Jeb was having a great time!
..........
He was a dancing machine!
..........
I don't really know what this picture was all about!
..........
..........
I look forward to the ornament exchange every year and having the girls night out was definitely something that was long overdue! We had such a great time hanging out with all of our old friends from high school and reminiscing about old times. We had 13 girls at the ornament exchange this year and next year our goal is 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment