Monday, October 21, 2013

week 5. (baby #3)

week 5. 
The past couple of days I've starting having a bit of nausea off and on throughout the day. It comes over me like a wave and then is gone within an hour or so. Eating a little something seems to help, but today the chopped beef I was eating started reminding me of dog food and I started feeling even more nauseated! I know I'm not actually "showing" yet, but my stomach is starting to stick out a little. This is probably because I have gained about 6 pounds since we went to the beach in June... pregnancy seems to make me crave carbs, which is not a good thing! Jeb told me yesterday that he kind of hopes the baby is a boy. As for me, I just pray for a healthy third child...although it would be nice if LilliAnn was my only little girl. 

Cravings:
  • avocados
  • Mexican food
  • strawberries
  • limes
  • ginger ale with crushed ice and fresh squeezed lime                 

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment