Friday, January 13, 2012

December 20: Reindeer Crunch

Ok, so I can't remember what we did on December 20, but one day in December we made Reindeer Crunch...and that was one of our family Advent activities, so I'll posting about it here! I needed to take a snack for LilliAnn's holiday party at dance. I needed something quick and easy and realllllly cute...finally, I thought about the Captain Crunch snacks that Terry, that works at the clinic, makes and I knew this was just the thing!
.....
 The kids were excited to help! They each got to help dump all of the ingredients into the bowls! However, most of the Captain Crunch ended up on the floor!
.....
 She was very serious about her job.
.....
 Doesn't this look yummy? I got the Captain Crunch with crunch-berries and picked out all of the colors except the red and green ones. Then I added red and green M&Ms to give the snacks just a little more Christmas color!
.....
 We melted the almond bark, poured it over the mixture, then spooned it out onto wax paper...Voila! How easy was that??
.....
 They were so tasty and so addicting!
.....
I put them in clear treat bags, and then the next morning I tied red and green ribbon around the top and added a picture and personalized message. What adorable little Christmas snacks for dance class!
.....
MAKING SPIRITS BRIGHT!
A little something for you to much...
Here's a bag of Reindeer Crunch!
Merry Christmas
LilliAnn 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment