Friday, January 13, 2012

December 21: The Very First Christmas

.....
My mom bought this wonderful book for the kids last year. It's a recordable book and she recorded herself reading "The Very First Christmas." 
.....
One weekend when we were out at the lake, she read the book to Reid and LilliAnn. LilliAnn loves talking about baby Jesus! She would get the baby Jesus from our nativity scene and carry him around with her.
.....
 Such a sweet picture
.....
My children are so blessed with such a wonderful Nana! My mother is the most Godly, angelic, selfless, kind, understanding, generous, humble, strong, and courageous woman that I know! Words cannot even describe how amazing she really is! Thank you mom...you are one of my life's greatest blessings. I thank the Lord every day for giving me you as a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment