Sunday, January 8, 2012

December 9: Letters to Santa

We sat down one morning to write letters to Santa. It did't quite go as I had planned...Reid just wanted to use our return address stamp the entire time and LilliAnn wanted to draw on everything in sight, including her clothes! Finally, I was able to get them to sit down and "write" their letters to Santa. They were really concentrating and I got the sweetest pictures. 
....
I asked LilliAnn what she was asking Santa for and she replied in the sweetest voice, "a baby doll."
.....
Reid is very artistic and was doing all kinds of coloring and stamping on his letter! Sissy was watching closely and taking notes.
.....
Yes, the stamp was SO much fun! He thought that it said, "from Reid."
.....
"Cheese" face!
.....
And he's currently really into making funny faces when I try and take his picture.
.....
Apparently, LilliAnn is too! This is her famous "kissy face!" Jeb can do this exact same thing with his lips...which is funny because they don't have very big lips at all!
.....
How sweet is this?
.....
All finished! Showing me his letter to Santa!
.....
Adding her last minute touches!
.....
He loves his sissy! It usually takes a miracle for me to get a decent picture of them together, but I guess they're finally getting the the ages where they will sit still for a minute for me to get a shot. 
.....
Precious moments
.....
I helped them finish up by writing what they said they wanted this Christmas.
LilliAnn - a baby doll, a kitchen, and a Dora toy
.....
Reid - a wakeboard, a rope, a dinosaur, a pirate ship, a gun to shoot deer with, a basketball goal, a bouncy ball, and Thunder Up clothes
.....
My babies...my life...my everything...my loves...my blonde beauties...my dream...my heart.
Thank you, Lord, for these two blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment